Sunday, February 29, 2004

Bin Laden Captured?

I began to be suspicious when recent press reports indicated that Bin Laden was surrounded and on the verge of being captured. Now the Times of India confirms my suspicions that he may already be in U.S. custody. Will he be found in his own spider hole? Will he be dead rather than alive? Of course the U.S. denies the story, but it amuses me that we are questioning relatives of al-Qaeda fugitives. We had Bin Laden's relatives in the U.S. on 9/11 and allowed them to leave the country on the 12th and 13th. Too bad we didn't think it was important to talk to them. I would love to know what they might have said that would have been so terrible for Bush. We'll never know. Conjecture will be at grassy knoll levels forever.

I always believed that Bin Laden would be captured in 2004. How convenient for Bush. As I said in Black Commentator, paranoia is the only option for thinking people.