Thursday, June 30, 2005

Senator John Kerry, Would You Please Go Now

“This Fourth of July weekend, when Americans fly the flag, the best way to honor our troops is with a plan to complete the mission and succeed in Iraq. Completing the mission means getting it right.
Sen. John Kerry


Why can't John Kerry just disappear? In 2004 my common sense, my instincts and every fiber of my being told me that he was going to lose. I stayed the course and hoped against hope but he proved me right.

Now I have no qualms about saying that I am sick of him. Every time he opens his mouth or puts pen to paper he reminds me why Bush is still in the White House.

Karl Rove's screed and Bush's Iraq speech were proof that the attacks on the Bushmen are working. Instead of keeping up the fight we get the same lame crap from Kerry that made him a loser.

Iraq can't be made right. The occupation is a horror inflicted against the Iraqi people, a drain on U.S. resources and a windfall to Dick Cheney's corporate pals. The Democrat who has the guts to say this will be president. Making the case for an exit is the path to victory.

Enough already. No more Kerry, Biden or Clinton II. I won't support another loser.