Sunday, September 23, 2007

Comments For This Post Are Now Closed

"High Holidays Over, Clinton and Obama Woo Big Jewish Donors." So reads the posting of a Chicago Sun-Times story on Huffington Post.

Too bad if you want to post a comment, comments are now closed. Too bad if you want to read comments already made, those are nowhere to be found.

I don't recall this ever happening on Huffpo. What gives? Did the system crash? I suspect that the comments were very critical of the blatant sucking up to Jews because of Israel. The comments were so critical that they were removed. Then again, why would they be removed? Did someone complain and if so who would that be? Clinton, Obama, the usual ADL/AIPAC suspects?

Of course, these are just my guesses. I asked Huffpo to explain but somehow I don't think I will ever get an answer.