Monday, October 29, 2007

"God delivered me from homosexuality" - Donnie McClurkin

Yeah, whatever. I will have more to say about the Obama/McClurkin fiasco in Black Agenda Report this Wednesday. In the meantime, check out this October 25, 2007 interview with one of McClurkin's male lovers.

"Q. How long were you guys being sexual?

A. Off and on for three years, 2001 to 2004.

Q. During this time to 2001 to 2004 is really the height of his anti-gay rants. The book came out, he made comments, he told the New York Times in 2002 he’s counseling adolescent boys to convert them from homosexuality. Would you hear about these rants?"

Oy vey! So when McClurkin was on the 700 Club claiming that gay people were "killing America's children" he was still having sex with men. Puhleeze! The late Steve Gilliard hit the nail squarely on the head.

"I mean, this guy is lying about where his dick is going and people tolerate this crap. He's a reformed bisexual my ass. Well, I don't think I'd let him get near my ass, honestly. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm an active heterosexual and I really don't have to struggle with that. Any time you have to struggle, you still wanna do it."

Amen.