Sunday, May 06, 2012

Knicks Win, Sarkozy Loses

I hated that little bastard, French president Nicolas Sarkozy, and I’m glad he’s gone. He never hid his obsequious love for the United States nor his willingness to play the role of puppet. He brought hell to Libya and even showed up in person to oversee the imperial destruction of that nation. The loss couldn’t have happened to a more deserving little douchebag. Je suis heureuse! (I’m happy!)

As for the New York Knicks, I assumed they would be swept by the Miami Heat. They hadn’t won a playoff game in 11 years and I didn’t think today would be any different. I’m glad the fat lady didn’t sing quite yet. They had fallen pretty far over the years, with bad management and awful ownership. It was hard to root for the home team, but I would never become a fan of any other NBA team either. As for winning a title, it has been almost 40 years. Maybe I’ll live to see it.