Sunday, December 28, 2014

Freedom Rider in Moscow



I was invited to attend the December 13th Anti-Globalization Movement of Russia conference as part of a United National Antiwar Coalition (UNAC) delegation. Black Agenda Report is a member of UNAC and I serve as a member of the Administrative Committee. I was joined by Joe Lombardo, UNAC Co-Coordinator, Bill Dores of the International Action Center, Joe Iosbaker of the Committee to Stop FBI Repression and women's rights activist Mo Hannah.

The Anti-Globalization Movement is dedicated to "The rights of people to self-determination and construction of a multi-polar world." We all spoke at the conference and made ourselves available for interviews with Russian media. 

On December 15th I was fortunate to be interviewed on Govorit Moskva, which I believe is translated as Moscow Speaks. You can listen to the hour long interview here.